- This release includes the bug fix I mentioned earlier.
If you find a bug in the application please email support at AccountrSupport@gmail.com
Also if you would be interested in Beta testing future releases, email me.
I’ve confirmed a bug in version 4.5.0 where the spend amount on a category is getting doubled, if you use the same category for more then one account. I will be fixing this tonight 2/20 and will submit to Apple with a eta of maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry for the inconvenience for those effected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In device settings - have your Category Scope set to “Each Account”
2. Then create a spend category of the exact same name, in more then one account.
3. Adding a transaction under this account produces a spend total for the category, that is double the amount entered.
- New Budget Options
* Reset (default)
* Never Reset
* Rollover into Category
* Rollover into an Account
* Added total amounts under subcategories
* Added total amounts for main Earn categories
These totals are reset based on the budget reset date
* Account Transfer - click the action button in the top left corner
* QIF format tweak
If you are getting the “Unable to Upload” error, check that the spreadsheet was still successfully created. Google has been making some changes on thier end and seems to have created a bug. It will display an error, but the spreadsheet should still be created correctly.
I will be focusing heavily on the following features for the next major update:
1. Transfer option between accounts
2. Automatic reoccurring transactions